Like many of you, the CCRC is concerned by recent rhetoric from certain politicians about parental rights in regards to transgender children and youth. We want to share some resources that our members and allies have shared with us. Please feel free to reach out if you want to connect or have anything to share.
- Saskatchewan naming and pronoun policy: The best interests of children must guide provincial parental consent rules – TownAndCountryToday.com
- Children’s Healthcare Canada statement about gender affirming care
- Canadian Civil Liberties Press Release on it’s suit against NB government on pronoun policy
- EGALE Canada’s Back to School campaign for creating inclusive schools
- Ontario Federation of Labour’s Events to Counter the Hate March