The major focus of CCRC work for 2018 is the 5th/6th Review of how Canada implements the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
We are inviting individuals and organizations to contribute to civil society reports from their experience and their passion for children’s rights.
Read an overview of CCRC plans to consider how your work could intersect with the review process in Canada.
If you would like to work with others to address one of the following themes, please contact us for more information:
- Freedom from Exploitation: Workplace Exploitation, Sexual Exploitation
- Freedom from Violence and Poverty
- Development Rights: Education, Health, Knowledge of Rights
- Rights of Vulnerable Groups
- Systemic Measures of Implementation